The Right Security
BUI’s security experts work with you to determine the cybersecurity assessment and testing required for your environment to identify ways to strengthen your security posture.
Be proactive about cyber crime response and prevention. Most businesses react to a security breach which puts the threat actors in control. Be proactive and test you security controls regularly to reduce the risk and cost of a cyber breach.
- External Penetration Testing – Simulate an attacker originating from the internet
- Internal Penetration Testing – Simulate an attacker that has established access to the internet network
- Wireless Penetration Testing – Attempt to compromise the environment through wireless technologies
- Application Penetration Testing – Perform attacks against web applications or other applications to identify vulnerabilities
- Social Engineering Exercise – Identify if your employees require security awareness training
Report listing the vulnerabilities detected and prioritised based on severity.
Prioritised Remediation Report
Recommended remediation actions for vulnerabilities detected – a roadmap to a more mature security practice.
Improved Security Posture
Improved security posture post remediation.
Duration: 5 Days
Day 1 – Pre-Test
Confirm scope, escalation process, test authorization and communication plan
2 to 4 Weeks – Testing
Vulnerability identification, exploitation, post exploitation with regular testing updates
1 Day – Reporting
Document and finalize Issue report rated by impact and exploitability, root cause analysis